- The Centrist is a free online news platform, where you’ll find curated content on issues of importance to New Zealanders.
- Being informed is important, particularly when it comes time to vote.
- The focus is on under-served perspectives.
- Check it out at www.thecentrist.co.nz
Lack of time is no longer a good excuse
When it comes to the news, many Kiwis feel time poor and don’t have a chance to see beyond the superficial political narratives in this country.
There are massive developments underway and a lot of them by stealth.
Media silence and complicity is a large part of this problem.
If Kiwis don’t get informed now, it’s possible many will wake up after the 2023 election asking what just happened?
How The Centrist can help you
The Centrist provides a choice list of links and summarises a handful of quality longform articles from independent, alternative, and mainstream media. You will get to the guts of issues of importance for New Zealanders fast.
The Centrist serves up perspectives that aren’t always heard, and focuses strongly on reason-based analysis.
This platform offers the fastest, easiest way to stay updated on Kiwi news.
The Centrist also:
- emails out a free newsletter with a list of curated links and summaries every few days;
- provides a weekly media analysis newsletter called NZ News Essentials;
- financially supports selected stories; and
- financially supports legal actions to hold power in check, e.g. any attempts to censor.
Check out www.thecentrist.co.nz